At the Center for Community Engagement, we are focused on providing early childhood education services, computer classes and ESL classes with the highest levels of client satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Our Mission is to engage, connect and serve individuals and families to empower them to build strong communities.
- Engage the community stakeholders to build leadership that creates an environment conducive to individual, family and community empowerment.
- Connect community resources through networks to equip these individuals with necessary skills to reach their potential as productive citizens.
- Serve as catalysts for positive change and for lasting, healthy connections among individuals within the community.
The Center for Community Engagement’s goal is to engage individuals and families to reach their full potential and become economically self-sufficient.
- To prepare children for school readiness by providing a full day pre-school program. This
will be accomplished by ensuring that all enrolled children have the social–emotional foundation that will help them achieve academic success in the
learning domains. The school readiness formula of Ready Family + Ready
Community+ Ready Schools + Ready Children will be applied.
- To provide hands-on, high quality ESL and Computer classes using flexible schedule, small student to instructor ratio and highly trained instructors at competitive prices
- To assist our clients in absorbing and navigating the American culture through citizenship classes, and financial literacy
- To connect our clients to the education system and link them to
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure we can help you fulfill your needs. Explore our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. Check back later for new updates. There's much more to come!